?“I have a reservation for [name].”
我用(……的名字)预订了房间。
?OR “I have no reservation. Do you have a single / twin / double room available?”
我没有预定,请问还有单人间、双人间、大床房吗?
?“I would like to stay for [number of] nights, please.”
我要住(几)晚。
?“How much is this room per night?”
每晚多少钱?
?“Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / cathedral, please?”
可以给我一个看得到河、城堡、公园、教堂的房间吗?
?“Does my room have a bathroom / an iron / a hairdryer / a telephone / a mini-bar?”
我的房间里有浴室、熨斗、吹风机、电话、小冰柜吗?
? “Does the hotel have a restaurant / bar / swimming pool / gym?”
你们酒店有餐厅、酒吧、游泳池、健身房吗?
?“Can I have a wake-up call, please?”
你们有电话叫早服务吗?
?“What time is breakfast? / Where is breakfast?”
早餐几点钟开始?/在哪里可以吃早餐?
?“Is breakfast included in the price?”
房价包含早餐吗?
?“What is the check-out time?”
退房时间是几点?
?“Can you tell me how to find my room, please?”
请问我的房间怎么走?
如果你需要进一步的帮助:
? “Do you have wifi?”
你们有无线网络吗?
?“Could you arrange for a taxi to take us to the airport on Friday at 5pm?”
你们周五下午5点可以安排一辆出租车送我们去机场吗?
?“I’ll only be here for 2 days. What do you recommend we see in Paris”
我只在这里呆2天。你有什么推荐我在巴黎可以看的吗?
?“May I have a receipt for that please?”
我能要一张发票吗?
?“Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now. ”
劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。